Real Bikers Nod
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What have you done to your bike today?

5 posters

Go down

What have you done to your bike today? Empty What have you done to your bike today?

Post by Major Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:12 pm

Topic very common on many forums Wink.

To start it up - just now I am cleaning rear brake. Because of salt and all that crap we have on the roads it started to stick. It already is nice and clean, just need to adjust it yet, as at the moment I have no brake at all Wink.

After that, another session with my crappy chain - cleaning, adjusting, lubing.

Yesterday I washed my little Suzi. Done about 25 miles today and she is all dirty again. Fookin' hate winter!!!

Major
Major

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your bike today? Empty Re: What have you done to your bike today?

Post by MitchDavis Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Lubing Cool
MitchDavis
MitchDavis
Developer
Developer

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCUTEDbk1Sl_sJklFQE0UdXA

Back to top Go down

What have you done to your bike today? Empty Re: What have you done to your bike today?

Post by Major Mon Feb 02, 2015 8:03 pm

WAT Wink? She is not the youngest, needs some lube to be nice and slippery Very Happy Razz just how I like her Very Happy Razz
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Reaper Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:46 pm

I've left her tucked up in the garage today,
Reaper
Reaper

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:48 pm

Mine is now resting in the kitchen Smile
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by NickC Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:03 pm

Fitted a rack and top box Smile
NickC
NickC
Premium Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Marc Tue Feb 03, 2015 9:49 pm

Im still  Re-building my  Bandit 1200.... Plodding  most  days  i  do  a  bit  on it,  Ive just  to  add  the  wiring  look  now  an d conect it all  up, Ive  also  got  some  welding  to  do  on the collector  box.. Its  taken  a  year to  get  it  to this  stage,  But  a s ive  another Bandit ( The  Blue  Bandit in my  Avatar, That was  another  Re-build   Ha )  i  wasnt  in  a  rush....Hopefully it  will  be  on  the  road  by  the  end of  this  month.....Fingers  crossed..

Marc
Mad Marc
Mad Marc

Back to top Go down

Post by Major Tue Feb 03, 2015 10:05 pm

Only thing I did today was about 35-mile ride Wink.

But soon I will have some work to do on my GPZ500S. She will get an engine from 1995, which is second generation, so you can bet on many questions regarding wiring and all stuff needed to bring her back to life Wink. Can't wait for my 60 ponies Very Happy!
Major
Major

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down